Wholespire staff provided funding to communities at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic to address food insecurity and to help community organizers distribute fresh fruits and vegetables to families and individuals in need.
- New Data Reveals Decline in Health of South Carolina’s Children During COVID-19 Pandemic, Disproportionate Effects Noted on Minority Populations
- Navigating active transportation and recreation challenges in South Carolina
- Wholespire funds 11 community health improvement projects in the latest round of HEAL mini-grants
- Community engagement is core to Knights Hill community success
- Clearing a path to agricultural careers with a school-based community garden